Featured Recipe: Vegetarian Spicy Noodle Soup
- 1 package tofu shirataki noodles
- 2 cups vegan vegetable broth
- 1 cup power blend chopped vegetable package
- 3 oz. diced fresh, water-packed tofu
- 1 tsp Korean chili paste
- 1 tsp low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
Takes , serves 1.
- Rinse noodles with hot water. Add to medium sized pot. Add vegetable broth. Heat on high until a light boil then reduce to low.
- Add chopped vegetables and fresh tofu. Stir to combine.
- Remove from heat and add sesame oil, chili paste and soy sauce stirring to combine.
- Serve and enjoy.
Need help with healthy eating? Memorial Weight Loss and Wellness Center offers nutrition counseling to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle. Contact us to learn more.