Featured Recipe: Guacamole
- 4 avocados, mashed
- 4-5 oz cherry tomatoes, chopped
- ¼ small onion, chopped
- ½ small Anaheim chile (or other mild chile pepper), chopped
- Juice of ½ fresh lemon (do not use bottled)
- Salt to taste (about ¼ tsp)
- Pepper to taste (about 1/8 tsp)
- Garlic powder to taste (about 1/8 tsp)
Takes , serves3-4.
- Gently stir all ingredients together to combine. Do not overmix as this will create a pasty guacamole.
- Serve immediately. This is best eaten day of. Try to only make as much as will be consumed in one sitting.
Need help with healthy eating? Memorial Weight Loss and Wellness Center offers nutrition counseling to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle. Contact us to learn more.