Featured Recipe: Veggie Noodle Soup
- 1-32 oz. container of vegetarian broth
- 4 cups water
- 2- low sodium vegetable bullion cubes
- 1 bag frozen zucchini noodles
- 1- cup steamed baby carrots
- 2-cups steamed cauliflower
- 1-can No Added Salt canned tomatoes
- 1 Tbs. olive oil
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 2 bags tofu Shirataki noodles (rinsed under hot water) (Can be found in the produce section near packaged tofu and egg roll wrappers)
- Salt to taste
Takes , serves 10-12.
- Heat broth, water and bullion in large pot on high heat.
- Add all other ingredients and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium and simmer for 30 minutes.
Need help with healthy eating? Memorial Weight Loss and Wellness Center offers nutrition counseling to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle. Contact us to learn more.